Sunday, June 23, 2013

E-Plus... my most favorite card

Hi there crazy's!!!!

Well I am a movie goer, I just looooooovvvvveeeeeeeeee watching movies on the big screen rather than watching it on the internet. But yeah I do watch movies sometimes on the internet who doesn't? *hahaha*

Bored on standing and waiting to get your tickets on Cinemas? Then my advice for you is to get SM E-PLUS! and you are ready to GO! No need to wait in line. All you have to do is insert/tap your card on the machine and VOILA! This is one of my most essential card SM E-Plus!

SM E-Plus is a re-loadable card, you can load them for Php 500 and Php 1,000. Every time you load your card you'll get a FREE drinks and a popcorn. There is also tons of discounts from other partners of E-Plus.

Go check there site for more details :) love lots! gonna watch some movies later. And I will also post some reviews on After Earth, World War Z and Man of Steel.

No comments:

Post a Comment