Hi there crazies!
Today I'm craving for a seafood paella and i don't have much time. So here is my quick and simple seafood paella ☺️
• Onions (Sliced)
• Tomatoes (Sliced)
• Tomato Paste (just to add color)
• *Chicken Breast (Cubes) Optional
• Chicken/Fish Broth
• Calamari (Squid, Sliced, remove the ink sac)
• Mussels (keep the shells)
• Red Bell Pepper (Sliced, garnish)
• In a wide pan, sauté the onions and tomatoes until the onions are translucent, Add a small amount of tomato paste.
• Add the chicken until golden brown on all sides.
• Add rice, and add chicken/fish broth until the rice is almost cook.
• Add the seafood (Calamari, Mussels and Shrimp)
• Stir until the seafoods and rice are cook.
• Salt to taste.
• Served and Enjoy ☺️❤️❤️❤️
The preparation and the cooking... hmmm i think it only took me an hour to do all this. I hope you'll enjoy this dish as much as i enjoy cooking it. 🐼☺️❤️❤️