Thursday, February 6, 2014

Pansit Batil Patong

Hello!!

I've always wanted to blog this delicacy  for a quite sometime now but I'm not sure why I am just writing this just now silly me!

What is Pansit Batil Patung? you might ask. Batil means mix and Patung means topping, the main ingredients are mince beef, mince beef liver, pouched egg, egg noodle, and beef stock, with seasoning of soy sauce, fish sauce, chopped onions and calamansi accompanied with beef soup. What I like the most is the aroma of the beef stock on my food that makes me wanna drool over! hahaha but seriously it really taste good!. 
Yummy Pansit Batil Patung

Pansit Batil-patung is a specialty of Tuguegarao City, Cagayan here in the Philippines. And because of its popularity it has its own competition during their Pav-vurulun Festival. I haven't try going to Tuguegarao but I SOOOO WANT to go and TASTE the real and most delicious Batil Patung they can offer! hahaha 

My batch mate/classmate in Magsaysay Institute of Hospitality and Culinary Arts introduced me this wonderful food. I first tried and fell inlove with batil patung in "Pansit Batil Patung Sa Kamuning", located at 37T-Gener St. Corner K-1st,  Kamuning, Quezon City.
My First Batil-Patung!

Bruno's Pansit Batil Patung in Kamuning

I tried making may own version of Pansit Batil patung, to my dismay it doesn't taste that good :( so I will not share on how I cooked it hahaha 

My own version of Pansit Batil Patung

Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment